Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lab + Final = Final + Lab

Last night was my anatomy lab final. It was the last night I had to sniff formaldehyde and trace blood pathways . . . at least for a while.

Okay, everyone. Sing with me, “No more dissection! No more gook! No more cadaver’s dead eyed looks!”

Man. You’d think I’d have grown up by now. Guess not. I’m not getting more mature, I’m just getting more morbid.

[shrug] Oh, well.

I’m not sure how well I did on the test, though. There were at least two questions I know I guessed on, and two I just flat out couldn’t answer. That really disturbs me. If there were four questions I know I botched, how many did I screw up that I don’t know about? The thought scares me. It should scare my future patients, too.

On the plus side, I’m also done with my Chemistry lab. Want to sing another song with me? Sure you do! “No more beakers! No more flasks! No more acid and broken glass!”

There, see? I can be less sick sometimes. Still just as twisted mind you, just less sick.

Of course the semester’s not over so I’m not quite off the hook, yet. I’ve still got a week of classes and two lecture finals.

Now go do your homework.

No comments: