Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just Call Me Boron

My test went better than it should have. Once again, I got a B+. That seems to be my "modus operandi" for this class. I have to admit though, the only reason I got a B+ was because Dr. OH grades on a curve. I was ill prepared. I was just less ill prepared than the majority of the class.

If I get a B+, does it mean I’m a boron anion? Of course, that would mean I would have gotten a B+++, but whose counting?

If you were to put me in close proximity with 3 clones of my chemistry professor, would we create boric acid [B(OH)3]?

Never mind. (Apparently I’m not paying any attention to my mind, why should you?)

By the way, if you can’t tell I’ve got chemistry on the brain, you just missed something. Here’s why I’m feeling obsessed. Counting today, we've got four more class sessions to cover three chapters and review for a comprehensive final on May 3.

Can you say, "feelin' the pressure?"

Knew ya' could.

Oh well. At least it will (should) be my last semester of General Chemistry. Then I'll get to enjoy a year of organic chem.

Insanely, I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: