Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lastest Test Report

I got the results back from my latest Chemistry and Biology tests. I’m rather pleased with myself, I have to admit. Sure enough, I bombed the last question in my chemistry test (I only got half of it right), but I think I can pat myself on the back a bit when I say that I got every other question on the test right. So I still got 94%. I did better on my biology test than I expected, as well. I only got docked a few points (I missed two questions on the multiple choice because I didn’t read the question thoroughly, and I only got 8 out of 10 on one of the essay questions) so I’m sitting at 96% for that test as well. Not bad for a guy who was scared out his gourd he’d do badly. Of course, maybe it was that fear that led me to study as hard as I did.

No comments: