Tuesday, May 08, 2007

End of Gen Chem

My Chemistry test went pretty well, I think. Sort of. Mostly. Kinda, in a good sort of perhaps way.

I was having trouble with my calculator and Dr. OH was kind enough to give me some extra time. He also helped me see that multiple choice questions are as much about eliminating the wrong answers as it is finding the right one.

In any case my General Chemistry career is more or less over. I certainly think I did well enough throughout the class that I'll be able to go on to organic chemistry next year (assuming my life doesn't take another turn) and do just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

Congratulations on your chem exam! I hope you will continue. Nice article.Talk to you tomorrow!

Octavio
P.S. As you can see, I am starting to check Blogs.